We founded Pharmbills to help USA businesses coordinate their workflow, such as: interaction with customers of companies, ordering, consulting and support at all stages of work.
Pharmbills is looking for a Customer relations manager to work in our Odessa office. This work is for a sociable, responsible and benevolent candidate with fluent spoken and written English. We are looking for a person who is passionate about communication with customers and is able to read between the lines. This job is a great opportunity to learn about the work process of large companies in the US market. Constant cooperating with US clients will give an opportunity to improve your spoken and written English communication skills.
- intensive training, new diverse knowledge and skills;
- adaptation system that allows you to proceed with training quickly;
- timely payroll and bonus system;
- official employment;
- cheerful and young team (average age of our employees 22−25 years);
- long-term contract with flexible system of bonuses and paid days off;
- work schedule: 15:30 — 23:30 16:00 — 01:00 (paid taxi by Company), lunch break;
- medical insurance at IntoSana;
- corporate telephony, comfortable workplace;
- comfortable office in Odessa;
- сoffee-place and ice-cream for all employees;
- secure bike storage;
- pleasant surprises for birthdays and anniversaries;
- corporate events and entertainment.
What we expect from you:
- to answer incoming calls;
- to work with the company’s internal software (Zendesk);
- to manage customer groups (new, confirmed orders and waiting list etc);
- to track shipment orders;
- to advise customers on product catalog;
- to communicate with customers in the live chat.
Requirements for this position:
- fluent English and Russian;
- high office software skills (Word, Excel, Google Doc).
Will be a plus:
- experience in a call center or as being a customer support;
- experience working with clients (sales / restaurant or hotel business)